Saturday, January 5, 2013

What a difference a YEAR makes.....

Wow!  It's been forever since I have updated this blog, but I decided to give it a go again, now that I have a little more time!  It's a new year, so why not try again, right?  I have no idea if anyone will even read this, but I do love to look back and see where we have been and where God has brought us, so I want to update this at least monthly... maybe I will be even more ambitious and update it more often, but I make no promises!  And NO, we are not adding to our family again, we feel like we have ALL the children that God intended for us to have.  We are beyond blessed and it's a very busy road we are traveling these days! 

Ella Grace is almost 6 years old, and has almost been home for 2 years!  That's just unbelievable for me to think about....it still feels like we went to China just a few months ago!  She's made tremendous progress, and I will try to update as we go along!  For now, I wanted to document that Ella Grace lost her first tooth.... it fell out in her sleep on December 29th sometime in the night.  We never even knew it was loose.  She looks absolutely precious, and she is so proud to show off her missing tooth.... so if you see her and she pushes up her lip to show you, please oooh and ahhh... it makes her day! 



4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new smile! Sure wish I could see it in person! MISS YOU all sooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, the new family pictures are AWESOME! Makes me miss you all even more. You have the cutest family ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A six table full of LIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happened to stop by simply because your site showed up in my blogger statistics. What a beautiful little Ella Grace you have. She must be about the age of our Joseph. It's 2017 already and he's 8. I plan on perusing your blog a bit.

    ReplyDelete